Welcome to the new home for the r/ausfinance FAQs
r/ausfinance is an subreddit focused on Personal Finance for Australians.
Learn about Australian personal finance: budgeting, saving, getting out of debt, investing, and saving for retirement. Our community is focused on financial education and helping each other along the way.
Start Here – The Australian Personal Finance Flowchart
Need to start with something simpler? Try the 6 Steps for Beginners here
- 6 Step Investment Plan
- How to choose investments
- What are ETFs?
- What is Index Investing?
- What’s so good about VDHG?
- Introduction to Superannuation
- First home super saver scheme
- Compare your super fund
- Super for your first job
- Super in your 30s and 40s
- Super in your 50s
- Super in your 60s and beyond
Please familiarise yourself with the r/ausfinance sub rules.